Thursday, June 23, 2011

Diva Drop Cookies



This week I traded work on my truck for cookies.  Best barter ever.  So, I needed to make a cookie that was cheap, man-friendly and really quick (I'm the queen at procrastinating...this last batch was literally with hours to spare!).  My girlfriend, Soseh is not a baker, but she created this recipe that I felt I needed to share.  Super simple, really quick, and tastes so yummy.


No joke, I ate my breakfast while making these cookies.  True testament to how easy they are.


Grab:
1 cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
1 cup Granulated Sugar
1 cup White Chocolate Morsels
1 Egg
1 Tb Vanilla Extract




Combine all in a bowl.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees (seriously, you're only 3 minutes away from baking).



Drop tablespoon sized amounts onto a cookie sheet (for me, this made about 16 cookies).  Look, I still had some coffee left.


Bake on center rack for about 12-14 minutes.  Cool on the sheet for a couple minutes, then transfer to a rack to stop the cooking process.

No comments: