Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy Hump Day



 Life gets hard.  This week has been a great testament to that.  With doctor's visits, oil change for the truck, and hours of errands to run (don't forget traffic school, groceries, dry cleaning, etc) - I had to stop and breathe for a minute.
It could always be harder.  It is what you make of it.  So, I decided to re-group, and be positive.  Be stoked that I got to hang out with a girlfriend and workout twice this week with her (I don't think I would have had the courage to attend an 'Olympic lifting' class without her).


Really stoked that bacon is not a forbidden food.  Also excited that Trader Joe's loves me enough to keep the costs affordable for uncured pork bacon goodness.


Excited that I discovered a tonic water that has agave nectar and no chemicals or corn syrup.  While this may not allow me to continue my gin-and-tonic tradition while eating 'paleo', it gets me one step closer with silver tequila and a lot of lime.

No comments: